EYFA is looking for collaborators in 2021. We hope to explore how multiple forms of inequalities affect socially marginalized groups with the aim of understanding and practicing accessibility that moves us closer to justice. Our overarching workplan for 2021 focuses on the intersection between disability and racial justice, within which we are planning to open room for critical thoughts e exchanges, host an international youth exchange, create a publication and develop an online course.
We are looking for people/groups to get involved in the organizational process of these activities, in particular we are looking for:
- disability justice individuals/groups who are open to sharing their knowledge and experiences in the disability rights movement
- content contributors (disability and racial justice writers/vloggers/activists/educators, etc for the publication & online course)
- designers (web and graphic designers for publication & online course)
- facilitators for (hopefully in-person) training
- project conceptualization
- organizing team to help in planning logistics
The idea of this collaborative magazine is to create a guide on how we can better organize ourselves / events / networks and daily life in a way that is more inclusive and accessible to all. The final work will be distributed among grassroots groups/projects & basically any individual interested in creating spaces that are safer and accessible!
Any input, feedback or proposals you may have is very welcomed. Please share this general info with your trusted comrades who might be interested . Further, if you have any suggestions for groups or organizations that we should contact to collaborate with on this workplan, share your tips with us!